- Formed in 2018 when Tony was eating a bagel. It was a good bagel, by the way.
- Only has synthesizers. Except things that aren't synthesizers. Like percussion...which is sometimes synthesized.
- Tony really likes gated reverb, string machines, digital polysynths and flangers, almost enough to kill your ears with. Be warned!
- Likes synthesizers, computers, calculators, DOS, Windows 3.1 (with 32-bit extensions, obviously), cassettes, cameras, etc. Name something old, I'll probably like it (or hate it, depends on how badly it sucks).
- Hibernates for hours, sleeps only a few.
- Has 98 unwritten floppy disks currently. This is subject to change when he gets his old laptops working again.
- Lives in Wisconsin, also lives within two miles of a Culvers.
Don't steal stuff from my webpage or I'll sic my envelope follower after you.